Monday, July 30, 2007

Passport and airline tickets......



Monday we accomplished alot!! Emma Duong has a passport and I have round trip tickets to Hanoi. Right now we have an appointment in Hanoi on Thursday which means we can pick up the visas on Friday and come home! Emma and I have to come back to Ho Chi Minh on Friday to catch a six am flight on Saturday. All of this travel is going to be interesting to say the least. She is hanging in there so far...hoping she is up for a full day of travel. Minh will be on our flight Friday night so hopefully he can explain to her what to expect.


Tuesday our cab driver is taking us to a new park with his children.


I am ready to come home......

3 comments:

Patty said...

I hope you have a great day at the park!

Miss Beckee said...

You're doing a fine job missy... I hope you can somehow get a little rest during the week. I am praying for you and Emma daily. She is a lucky girl.
Much Love

Puppy said...

Just think...a few more days and this will be behind you. I am so proud of you!! Once you two get home and settled (and rested) I hope things will get a bit easier for both Emma and her mommy.
We are thinking of you
A